I’m a sucker for Sephora’s boxed sets. They get me every time. I think I have purchased every box set they’ve had available over the past year that was stocked full of makeup goodies. They always have a ton of products that I want to try and I just hate shelling out money for a full sized product that I’m not completely sure I will love. This is by far the best way to test all the latest, greatest and hottest makeup products available without buying them separately.
This 9 piece set includes (for $45.00):
- Benefit High Beam (0.13 oz.)
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder (0.08 oz.)
- Tarte Natural Cheek Stain in Flush (0.17 oz.)
- Stila Convertible Color in Peony (0.07 oz.)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Splendor (0.11 oz.)
- Lorac Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder in Spotlight (0.106 oz.)
- Bare Minerals All Over Face Color in Pure Radiance (0.02 oz.)
- Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Golden Mosaic (0.14 oz.)
- Nars Bronzing Powder in Laguna (0.08 oz.)
I like all the items in this set. I have used a few of them in the past, so I knew I already liked them. Since it’s spring now, I like to have more of a golden glow and there’s a lot of great products in here that give me that. Plus, I can use different ones on different days and don’t have to use the same product day in and day out.
I would definitely recommend this set….you can’t beat the price!
- Opportunity to try these items at a smaller size before buying the full size versions
- A great assortment of name brand products
- They are small so they won’t last a very long time (but I knew this buying it)