All of the vitamins and healthy fats in this 3 ingredient face mask are just what you need to combat dry skin. Your skin will be left looking and feeling soft, smooth and healthy.
What you need:
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 tsp. greek yogurt (plain)
What you do:
- Mash the avocado in a bowl until you get a creamy and lump-free paste-like consistency
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well until you have a creamy paste
- Apply the mixture to a clean face and let it sit for 15 minutes
- Rinse the mixture off with warm water and follow up with a moisturizer
Recipe adapted from (original recipe at): HealthMunsta
Picture from: WallStreetInsanity
This delicious facial mask is perfect for nourishing dry skin and leaves it feeling moisturized!
- 1/2 overripe banana (mashed)
- 1/2 overripe avocado (mashed)
- 2 tbsp. plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Mash the banana and avocado using a fork
- Combine the remaining ingredients to the mashed banana and avocado; mix well
- Apply mixture to a clean face and neck
- Let sit for 20-30 minutes
- Rinse with warm water
This was another product I brought on a random whim while surfing the Sephora site. I can’t seem to ever have enough of a product like this because for some reason I lose lip balms/glosses like no other. Luckily, the most recent one of these that I bought is still in my possession! (The one before that I didn’t actually lose-I left it in my car only to find it melted later in the afternoon *sigh*).
This lip balm really is nourishing. Aside from the fact that it’s nourishing, I love that it has no color and just gives a very light clear coating over your lips, accentuating your lips natural color.
It always makes my lips feel pillowy soft and smooth. I also use it under lip color or gloss from time to time because it helps either one of those apply smoothly and evenly without any feathering.
This is definitely an essential in my bag.
- Nourishing & Conditioning
- Makes lips super soft and smooth
- Works well under another lip gloss/color
- Tip can break off easily (or melts if you leave it in your car in the sun….ughhh)