Treat and manage oily skin with this cleansing milk recipe!
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tbsp. crushed fennel seeds
- Combine ingredients into a double boiler; heat for 30 minutes
- Remove from heat; let mixture steep for 2 hours
- Strain the mixture to remove seeds
- Transfer mixture to bottle or container for storage
*When left in the fridge, this mixture can last up to 2 weeks
A summery facial scrub that will leave skin glowing!
- 1 tbsp. raw shelled sunflower seeds
- Couple teaspoons distilled water
- Grind the seeds in a food processor until they resemble course sugar
- Mix 1 tablespoon of the seeds with a few tablespoons of water (enough to create a paste)
- Massage the mixture onto a clean face
- Rinse with warm water
- Follow up with your favorite moisturizer