This hair rinse will leave hair looking super shiny and healthy!
- 2 sprigs chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 cups warm water
- Combine all ingredients (except the water); mix well
- Store the mixture in a cool and dry place (not the fridge) for a week
- Dilute a third of the mixture with the water; mix well
- After shampooing hair, apply the mixture
- Let sit for a few minutes
- Rinse with water
Nourish and exfoliate skin with this easy to make facial scrub recipe at home!
- 3 tbsp. milk (whole milk for drier skin)
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. raw oatmeal; crumbled
- Combine all ingredients; mix well to form a thick paste
- Apply mixture to clean skin
- Massage onto skin for a few moments
- Rinse with lukewarm water
Treat dry skin with this nourishing carrot and avocado face mask that is filled with antioxidants (a strong anti-aging agent) and potassium rich carrots (which have anti-inflammatory agents and combat dryness) leaving skin revitalized, toned and moisturized.
- 1 carrot (peeled and de-stemmed)
- 1/2 avocado (very ripe)
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 egg yolk
- Steam or boil the carrot until tender
- Mash the carrot with a fork or blender until creamy
- Mash the avocado into the mashed carrot
- Add the remaining ingredients; mix well
- Apply to clean face
- Let sit for 15 minutes
- Rinse with warm water
- Apply your favorite moisturizer
This delicious facial mask is perfect for nourishing dry skin and leaves it feeling moisturized!
- 1/2 overripe banana (mashed)
- 1/2 overripe avocado (mashed)
- 2 tbsp. plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Mash the banana and avocado using a fork
- Combine the remaining ingredients to the mashed banana and avocado; mix well
- Apply mixture to a clean face and neck
- Let sit for 20-30 minutes
- Rinse with warm water
This was another product I brought on a random whim while surfing the Sephora site. I can’t seem to ever have enough of a product like this because for some reason I lose lip balms/glosses like no other. Luckily, the most recent one of these that I bought is still in my possession! (The one before that I didn’t actually lose-I left it in my car only to find it melted later in the afternoon *sigh*).
This lip balm really is nourishing. Aside from the fact that it’s nourishing, I love that it has no color and just gives a very light clear coating over your lips, accentuating your lips natural color.
It always makes my lips feel pillowy soft and smooth. I also use it under lip color or gloss from time to time because it helps either one of those apply smoothly and evenly without any feathering.
This is definitely an essential in my bag.
- Nourishing & Conditioning
- Makes lips super soft and smooth
- Works well under another lip gloss/color
- Tip can break off easily (or melts if you leave it in your car in the sun….ughhh)