Rinse away impurities and dirt from your hair and leave it looking shiny and healthy with this hair rinse!
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1 cup warm water
- Add the baking soda to the warm water; dissolve
- After shampooing hair, apply the hair rinse
- Gently massage into hair and scalp for a few minutes
- Rinse with water
Wash your face free of impurities and dirt with this facial wash that smells delicious!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup liquid castile soap
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. vitamin E oil
- 10 drops essential oil (whichever you prefer)
- Combine all ingredients; blend with a hand blender until smooth
- Pour into a bottle or pump dispenser
- Put a few drops in your hand, add a little water and lather together
- Apply to face (avoid the eye area) and wash
- Rinse with water
Treat your skin to this soothing and calming cleansing milk!
- 1 chamomile tea bag
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 small cucumber (peeled and seeded)
- 1 tbsp. whole milk
- Boil a cup of water and add the tea bag; leave the tea bag in the water to steep and cool
- Peel, seed and mash the cucumber; strain out the pulp with a fork to retain the juice
- Combine and stir the honey and cucumber juice
- Add the milk to the honey and juice; stir well
- Apply to skin with a cotton pad or soft tissue
- Use the cooled chamomile tea water to gently wipe off the cleansing mixture
Cleanse skin of impurities with this summery kiwi facial cleansing cream!
- 1 peeled kiwi
- 2 tbsp. plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp. almond oil
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. finely ground almonds
- Puree the kiwi in a blender or food processor
- Add the remaining ingredients; blend until a thick creamy paste forms
- Apply to face and gently massage into skin
- Rinse with warm water
This deliciously tart mask is designed to cleanse skin of impurities leaving skin looking and feeling clean and fresh!
- 1/2 tsp. bentonite clay
- 1 tsp. plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries (blend to a pulp-like consistency)
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- Combine all ingredients; mix well
- Apply a generous layer to a clean face
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse with cold water
- Follow up with your favorite moisturizer
An exfoliating and clarifying face mask that removes sweat, dirt, makeup and other impurities from pores!
Combine all ingredients; mix well
Apply to a clean face (avoid the eye area)
Let sit for 15-20 minutes
Rinse with warm water
I think a lot of people often forget how important it is to wash your makeup brushes. I know in the past, I never realized the importance of washing them and I should have. My face is extremely fussy and is prone to breakouts (unfortunately) and I know that once I started washing my makeup brushes on a regular basis it really made a difference in reducing the amount of breakouts I got.
I normally stick to this makeup brush shampoo. It comes in a nice pump bottle. This stuff generally lasts a decent length of time too, depending on how often you wash your brushes. I like to wash mine weekly (on a minimum) because I use them daily and in that time they gather a lot of makeup and grime.
I was amazed the first time I used this (and honestly, I still am every time I use it) at how much makeup comes off my makeup brushes. I can always tell when my makeup brushes need a cleaning but I never realize how much makeup and buildup is really on them. And after seeing how much makeup and grime washes off, I understand why not washing them can cause breakouts!
This always leaves my brushes fresh, clean and soft after each wash and is a must have!
- Cleans makeup, residue, oils, buildup, etc. from makeup brushes
- Helps to prevent breakouts
- Cleans all makeup types off of brushes
- Can’t really think of any :)