Create your own hairspray at home!
- 1 lemon
- 10 oz. water
- 2 tbsp. vodka (plain/not flavored)
- Chop the lemon into pieces and place in a saucepan with the water
- Bring lemon and water to a boil; cover and simmer for 20 minutes
- Strain the mixture (to get rid of the lemon chunks)
- Let the water/lemon mixture sit and cool
- Once completely cool, transfer the mixture into a spray bottle
- Add the vodka to the spray bottle and mixture; shake a couple of times
*Shake well before each use
Create your own beach waves styling hair spray with this easy D.I.Y. recipe!
- 3 tbsp. hair styling gel (whichever you have on hand or prefer)
- 3 tbsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 cup water
- Combine all ingredients; mix well
- Transfer mixture into a spray bottle
- Spray hair and gently scrunch to create sexy hair beach waves
*Always shake well before using
This was by far my favorite beach waves hair spray that I’ve ever tried and used. Why this product was discontinued I will never know or understand :(
This spray had the most amazing smell. I remember anytime I used it people around me would constantly ask me what I was wearing that smelled so good. It didn’t just smell good – it worked!
This product gave me beautiful beachy hair without feeling gross, dirty and like there was a pound of product build up on my hair. It also added shine to it and didn’t dull out my hair (like the bumble and bumble surf spray does to me).
Oh how I wish this would return…..I would buy it in bulk!
- Smells amazing
- Gives hair beachy waves
- Adds shine
- Doesn’t dry out hair
- Doesn’t weigh down hair