Sooth red blotchy skin with this easy to make at home facial mask!
- 1 green tea bag
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp. rice flour
- Soak tea bag in a cup of hot water for 10 minutes.
- Add the rice flour to the water and tea and stir until consistency is smooth and paste-like
- Apply to a clean face (avoid the eye area)
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse with warm water
Tighten and tone skin with this tea and grapefruit facial mask designed especially for oily and combination skin!
- 2 green tea bags
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup witch hazel
- Juice from 1/2 red grapefruit
- Steep the tea bags in the water; let tea bags and water cool
- Remove the teabags from the water
- Add the remaining ingredients to the water where the teabags were steeped
- Mix well
- Use a cotton ball or soft tissue to apply the toner to your face; let it dry
- Rinse with water
*Can be refrigerated in a bottle or jar and used daily