D.I.Y. easy alcohol free hair gel!
- 1/2 tsp. gelatin (plain)
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Add the gelatin to the warm water; stir until dissolved
- Place mixture in the fridge to set
- Remove mixture from the fridge and store in container or transfer to a tube for storage
- Use as you would any other hair gel
Create your own pore strips at home comparable to the pore strips sold at stores!
- 1 tbsp. Know unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 tbsp. milk
- Combine the ingredients; mix well
- Place the mixture in the microwave for 10 seconds to slightly warm it
- Carefully apply the mixture to desired areas (nose, forehead, etc.) using a makeup brush (avoid the eye area)
- Rinse the makeup brush you used to apply the mixture
- Let dry and sit for 10-15 minutes
- Once a stiff film has formed, very carefully and gently peel the film off