We’ve all been there-had a little too much fun and a little too much to drink the night before leaving you with a massive hangover the next morning. Say buh-bye to your hangover with this delicious kiwi smoothie!
- 2 cups boiled water
- 3 tbsp. feverfew flowers
- 3 peeled kiwi fruits
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- In a bowl, pour the boiling water over the feverfew flowers; let steep for 8-10 minutes
- Place this mixture, along with the remaining ingredients in a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Drink up!
Tighten skin with this delicious tightening face mask with lemon and strawberry!
- 1/4 roughly chopped strawberries
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- Mash strawberries to a pulp using a fork or food processor
- Stir in the remaining ingredients; mix well
- (If mixture is too runny add more starch to thicken it up)
- Smooth mixture onto clean skin
- Let sit for 20 minutes or until dry
- Rinse with water
- Apply your favorite mositurizer
Exfoliate, hydrate and repair skin for the summer with this facial treatment!
- 10 blueberries
- 1 tbsp. plain yogurt (Greek yogurt is the best)
- Mash the blueberries with a spoon (or fork)
- Stir in the yogurt; mix well
- Apply to a clean face (avoid the eye area)
- Let sit for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse with lukewarm water
Buff away cracked and dry feet with this delicious foot scrub that you can easily make at home with very few ingredients!
- 8-10 ripe strawberries
- 2 tbsp. apricot or olive oil
- 1 tsp. coarse salt (kosher or sea salt are best)
- Mash strawberries (you can use the end of a fork to mash them up)
- Combine remaining ingredients with mashed strawberries; mix into a creamy paste
- Apply to feet and massage
- Rinse with water and pat dry