Relax with a lilac scented bubble bath after a long day!
- 4 cups distilled water
- 4 oz. bar (grated or flaked) castile soap (humectant)
- 3 oz. liquid glycerin
- 6 drops lilac essential oil
- Combine all ingredients; mix well
- Transfer mixture to a container for storage
- When ready to use, pour mixture under running water
A summery facial scrub that will leave skin glowing!
- 1 tbsp. raw shelled sunflower seeds
- Couple teaspoons distilled water
- Grind the seeds in a food processor until they resemble course sugar
- Mix 1 tablespoon of the seeds with a few tablespoons of water (enough to create a paste)
- Massage the mixture onto a clean face
- Rinse with warm water
- Follow up with your favorite moisturizer