Treat the delicate area under your eyes to this soothing tropical scented eye cream!
- 2 tbsp. cocoa butter
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- If the cocoa butter is not already grated, go ahead and grate it
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave bowl and heat until melted
- Carefully removed the melted mixture from the microwave and stir well
- Transfer the mixture from the bowl to a container for storage
- Let cool completely before using
- Apply under eyes at night
Sooth puffy and tired eyes with this moisturizing eye mask!
- 1/4 cup ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup aloe vera gel
- Mash the avocado using a fork into the aloe vera gel
- Apply under eyes onto clean skin
- Let sit for 10 minutes
- Gently wipe off and rinse with warm water
Give your eyes a relaxing and cooling eye treatment on a hot summer day that will leave them looking bright and refreshed!
- Handful cold blueberries
- 2 tbsp. aloe vera gel
- Mash blueberries using a fork
- Add the aloe vera gel to the mashed blueberries; stir well
- Gently dab the mixture under your eyes
- Let sit for 20 minutes
- Gently wipe away mask and rinse with lukewarm water
Here’s a quick and easy recipe using products you probably already have in your pantry for removing pesky eye makeup!
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Mix ingredients together
- Dab a cotton ball, Q-tip or soft tissue into the mix
- Gently wipe eyelids and lashes
- Rinse with cool water