Leave your skin looking and feeling healthy and glowing after using this face mask!
- 4 tbsp. grapefruit juice
- 2 tsp. carrot juice
- 3 tbsp. plain yogurt
- Combine all ingredients; mix well
- Apply to a clean face (avoid the eye area)
- Let sit for 15 minutes
- Rinse with warm water
Clean your makeup brushes of makeup and dirt with this easy recipe!
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp. Dawn liquid dish detergent
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl; mix well
- Dip the end of your makeup brushes in the mixture and gently massage the bristles
- Rinse the makeup brushes under running water
- Let brushes air dry after reshaping any misshapen brush heads
- Dispose of mixture
Calm and tone distressed skin with this gentle tonic!
- 1 cup water
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves
- Bring water to a boil over heat; add basil leaves
- Let steep in water for 15 minutes
- Carefully strain the leaves from the mixture and discard
- Let the basil water cool
- Apply to problem areas using a cotton ball or soft tissue
*Store in the fridge until water becomes cloudy/murky. Discard at this point.
Add lots of shine to hair with this tart cranberry hair rinse (perfect for RED hair)!
- 1/2 cup pureed carrot
- 1/2 cup mashed cranberries
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Puree the carrots in a blender and mash the cranberries using a fork
- Combine the mashed cranberries and pureed carrots; mix well
- Add the lemon juice to the mixture; mix well
- Apply to dry hair
- Let sit for 10 minutes
- Rinse with water
*It’s always a good idea to try this on a small section of hair prior to applying to all your hair incase of a reaction and to make sure the color isn’t affected or changed
Cleanse skin with this gentle and effective facial cleanser!
- 1/2 tbsp. dried thyme
- 2 tsp. crushed fennel seeds
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Combine the thyme and fennel seeds and place in boiling water
- Add lemon juice to the mixture and let steep for 15 minutes
- Strain the mixture
- Apply to face using a soft tissue or cotton ball
- Rinse with water
*If stored in an airtight container, this mixture can last up to 2 weeks in the fridge.
Soothe and relax achy and tired feet with this foot soak!
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. of Aloe Vera
- 1 tsp. wheat germ oil
- 20 drops peppermint essential oil
- 20 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl of warm water; mix well
- Let feet soak for 15-20 minutes
- Follow up with your favorite moisturizer
*You can also combine all ingredients and use the mixture as a foot rub as well rather than a soak
Tone and exfoliate skin with this fruity toner and exfoliator in one!
- 1 cup aloe vera gel
- 2 tbsp. mango
- Juice from 1 lime
- Chop the mango; combine with remaining ingredients and put in blender; puree
- Using a soft tissue of cotton ball, apply to face before bedtime and leave on
- Rinse off in the morning with cold water
*If stored in an airtight container in the fridge, this mixture can last up to 2 weeks