Keep cool while refreshing skin with this antioxidant skin mist!
- 4 tsp. green tea
- 1 oz. peppermint leaves
- 1 cup lavender flowers
- 2 cups distilled water
- 2 tsp. aloe vera gel
- Combine the tea, peppermint leaves and lavender together in the water; steep in water for 15 minutes
- Strain mixture with a piece of cheesecloth to remove pieces
- Add the aloe gel to the mixture; mix well
- Transfer the mixture to a spray bottle (store in the fridge for a very cooling spritz)
Got some aloe and an ice cube tray? Then you’ve got an easy way to relieve sunburn!
- Fill an ice cube tray with aloe vera gel; stick in the freezer
- Once frozen, pop out a frozen cube and you have instant sunburn relief that you can easily rub on any sunburnt area
This soothing recipe for Aloe Vera Lip Gloss is perfect for dry or sunburnt lips!
- 1 tsp. Aloe Vera gel
- 1/2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. petroleum jelly
- Combine all ingredients; mix well
- Heat mixed ingredients in the microwave for about 2 minutes
- Stir well and pour into small container
- Let cool (either at room temperature or for quicker results in the fridge for a nice cold application)