Create your own shade of nail polish in just a few quick and easy steps!
- Clear nail polish
- Eye shadow (this is a great way to use up expired eye shadow!)
- Gently break up the eye shadow using the end of a pen or whatever else you have around (unless you are using loose powder eye shadow in which case you don’t need to break it up)
- Very carefully pull the crushed powder eye shadow into the bottle of clear nail polish using a funnel or a makeshift funnel of a rolled up small piece of paper
- Put the brush back into the nail polish bottle and twist the cap on tightly
- Shake and roll the bottle of polish between your hands for a minute or two to ensure the shadow and polish has mixed