This homemade toner is perfect for summer combo skin cleansing it of sweat and impurities while leaving your skin moisturized and glowing!
- 1/2 cup witch hazel
- 1/4 cup water (or green/chamomile tea)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 5 drops natural vegetable glycerin
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 2-3 drops peppermint essential oil
- Combine all ingredients in a small bottle; shake well
- Apply to a cotton ball or soft tissue and wipe face
*This toner is great for freshening up between showers/face washings. However, be careful not to use it on a daily basis or after you wash your face because it can cause you to become oily.