I’m very picky when it comes to lip glosses so I am always on the search for ones that I really love and want to keep using. This looked like a great opportunity for me to try out some of the most popular lip glosses Sephora had to offer and I’m glad I did because I found some that I really liked!
This 6 piece set includes (for $25.00):
- Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment (0.08 oz.)
- Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss in Child (0.12 oz.)
- Bite Beauty Lip Shine in Vintage (0.1 oz.)
- Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Baby Doll (0.1 oz.)
- Tarte LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Tint in Hope (0.1 oz.)
- Sephora Collection Glossy Gloss in Precious Pink (0.5 oz.)
Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment: Nice sheer color with a berry rose hue. I normally like Fresh products. It’s not my favorite though only because of the color. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a nice color but there are other ones in this set that I like more.
Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss in Child: This was my first time trying this product. It is my favorite one out of all the glosses. I love the color, Child, which is a sheer nude color. It goes well with my skin tone and it’s not too heavy, thick or goopy. It seems to last a while too. This is one I would buy the full-size of.
Bite Beauty Lip Shine in Vintage: I like this one too. This was my first time using a BITE product. The gloss color is a sheer mauve which I like more than I thought I would. This one also wears for a while. It isn’t too thick, heavy or goopy for me either.
Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Baby Doll: I love this one and would buy this one in the full size as well. I like to use this on the center of my lips over top of another color to make them appear fuller. It has just the right amount of shine and a hint of sparkle.
Tarte LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Tint in Hope: I haven’t tried this one yet. I am guessing that even though I normally love Tarte products, this one is going to be my least favorite from the set. I feel like the color may be too pink for my liking.
Sephora Collection Glossy Gloss in Precious Pink: I’m not so crazy about this one. The color is pretty and it has a nice subtle shimmer to it. It is definitely high shine. What I don’t really like about it is that it just seems to thick and goopy for me. I wouldn’t purchase it in the full size.
- Opportunity to try before buying the full-size product
- Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment
- Laura Mercier Lip Glace
- Hourglass High Sheen Lip Gloss
- Bite Beauty Lip Shine
- Sephora Collection Glossy Gloss (it’s not really bad–just not one that I really liked)